Well, if you are keeping up with my blog you know that we are in the midst of getting our hay put up. The signs are everywhere. So, I thought I would give you a list of 10 signs that hay season is in full swing. (In no particular order.)
1. When you take your clothes off at night and you leave behind a little pile of hay.
2. There is as much hay in the lint filter of the dryer as there is lint. (Assuming you get time to actually do laundry.)
4. At night all you want to do is shower and fall into bed. (NEVER skip the shower!)
5. You can’t remember the last time you shaved your legs.
6. When you blow your nose it looks like mud. (I know…TMI)
7. You toss bales in your sleep. (So I’ve been told…I have not experienced this myself)
8. You have a farmers tan and the parts that are not tan are scary white.
9. It starts getting late and the hay crew starts laughing and singing and getting down right silly.